Open gym provides a safe and fun environment for working on the skills of your choice. Although open gym is supervised, it is a non-instructional time to work on skills he or she has been learning in class or reinforce skills already acquired. This is not a class and students should not be working on new skills. May use open gym as a time to make-up a missed class and attend for $5.
Open gyms are held when the schedule allows, check the bulletin board in the office or the calendar for the upcoming dates.
Click here to sign up
- $5 if using as a make-up
- $10 for ITC Students
- $15 for Non-ITC Students
Policy for Open Gym:
- All participants MUST be signed in by an adult
- Only ages 5 and up will be allowed to participate in Open Gym
- No one is to just be dropped off to sign themselves in
- Sign up and payment required by 5:00 pm the Friday before
- Open Gym will be canceled (all money refunded) if minimum number of students is not reached by 5:00 pm the Friday before. Please check calendar before heading to Open Gym.